D-T Schools were informed earlier this afternoon that the Village of Doniphan and subsequently, Doniphan-Trumbull Public Schools are under a boil order until further notice.
We have taken precautionary measures including:
- Turning off water fountains
- Posting signage on ice machines as “non-potable” as they are still needed for injuries
- Adjusting cooking and serving routines
- Securing a limited number of bottles of water for students and staff. Building principals will support students directly as this need arises.
- Ensuring we have water for the activities we host on Friday and Tuesday of next week
Here is a resource from the Centers for Disease Control regarding a boil order.
We will continue to collaborate with the Village of Doniphan as the boil order remains in effect.